Friday, September 29, 2006

The Inner Wild Child!!

I believe that everyone has an inner wild child. Growing up, I was not a wild child. As teenagers go, I was an angel really. Now that I am older, I have this little desire to do something kind of crazy. I will be finishing up my graduate program next summer and will be receiving a MBA. I would love to get a tattoo to mark the accomplishment. I have began to design it in my head. My design is going to be a celtic knot in the shape of a heart (to symbolize eternal love) and in the middle of the knot would be the yin-yang symbol (to symbolize my kids). We have always called my kids yin and yang because they are complete opposites but at the same time complete compliments to each other.

The closer I get to graduation to more excited I get about getting the tattoo. I haven't told anyone yet, not even my husband! I think I am finally ready to let my wild child out! Who knows, I may even like it!!

:)

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I love it! Of course, you may become addicted to getting tattoos and someday you'll be a walking canvas full of colorful art! Awesome!

E-mail me and divulge exactly WHERE on your bod this tat will be! Very cool.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I don't think that I will ever be a "Walking Canvas," but I do think that they are or can be at least amazing!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home