Wednesday, August 08, 2007

A New Poem...

You

You are a dream to me.
I’ve searched for you, where can you be?
I wonder if you I will see.
I wonder if you’ll ever be.

I imagine your smell.
A sweet smell that I know so well.
I want you in the place I dwell.
I will never tell you farewell.

I can see your dear smile.
Is my dream really so futile?
I don’t think I’m in denial.
I long to hold you for a while.

The sparkle in your eye.
My dream of you is slippin’ by.
I sit and wonder with a sigh,
If you will come or pass me by.

Your darling laugh brings glee.
The dream of you I cannot see.
Praying for you to be with me.
I wonder if you’ll ever be.
© J Stein 2007

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Beautiful poem, J.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Lisa! I am glad that you like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home