Friday, October 26, 2007

Send in the Clowns...

Every year for Christmas, I have hand-painted a clown for my Dad. My Dad is a Shriner's clown, so years ago I started him a clown collection. This year's clown turned out pretty cute. Take a look...


This was the last present that I had to get ready for our big trip home. Every clown that I have painted for my dad has been truly unique and different from the next one. I used colors which are either a shade of blue or have a blue hue to them except for the couple of contrasting colors that I used to make certain elements "pop." I named him "Bluey." What do you think?

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Love it! I can't wait to see it in person!

:)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I am so glad that you like it. I hope that we get to spend a lot of time together this week!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home