Friday, January 26, 2007

Sweet Dreams

I wrote this poem with my children in mind. They are the light of my life. I love them more than words can say. I hope you like it!

Sweet Dreams
Lay down your head
Go on to bed
Sweet dreams await
So don't be late
Lay down close your eyes
No tears or cries
Take your blanket and bear
To know I care
Lay down and sleep
The snow is deep
No school today
No time to play
Lay down and dream
Of strawberries and cream
Float of the waves
Or explore in the caves
Lay down little one
'Til you see the sun
Sweet dreams for you
'Til the night is through
© 2007 J.S.

4 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem.

On an unrelated topic, I can't click on any of your blog friends' links and see anything. Did you set them up OK in the template?

L

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks!

The links used to work. I will have to check them.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Cele said...

Some of the links have an extra forward slash at the end of them, the last one I'm not sure what the problem is. Thank you for having my link there Jazzy. That is awfully kind of you.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I fixed the links. They should be working now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home