Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Anniversary My Love!

Today is the day that my husband and I started dating. It was 12 years ago today! We have celebrated this day every year since we started dating. Today, because my husband has to work, I am going to make him a special dinner and take it to him at work.

My husband and I have known each other since grade school. Yep, grade school! He was my cousin's best friend. We went to junior high, and high school together. We graduated from high school the same year. We lost touch for a few years after high school but reconnected after he moved back to Montana and I moved in with my cousin. One night we started talking and talked all night! After that night, I asked my cousin's sister to go with me to where he worked. (I just wasn't sure if he was just being nice or if he really like me) By Christmas, we knew we wanted to get married. By the January, I was pregnant. We planned on getting married on September 23rd, but as it turned out, September 23rd was our due date. I knew right then that we were meant to be together. So, as I celebrate another year with my husband, I will leave you with these words.


MY LOVE FOR YOU
I love you now...
more than I did...
not as much as I will.
I love you for your support,
tenderness, & good humor.
I love you for your sincerity,
generosity, & warmth.
I love you for your devotion,
honesty, & compassion.
I love you for your faults,
qualities, & all.
I love you for you...
Always.
J.

I love you! Happy Anniversary!

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Oh, that's so sweet. Congratulations on another milestone reached.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks,

Considering no one thought we would make it, this is a real milestone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home