Saturday, November 24, 2007

A New Experience

When we were home in Montana, I bought a Wacom tablet. With this tablet, a person can paint, edit photos, draw, or design right on his or her computer. I am still just playing with the tablet, but I have to say that this tablet is so much fun! I am able to paint with watercolors, draw in pencil, or even paint with oils all in the same place and right on my computer. While I was playing with the tablet, I started playing with the oil painting features and effects. Here is the painting that came out...

I am super excited to continue experimenting and playing with my tablet. I can't wait to see what comes out next.

4 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Cele said...

Oh hey that is kind of kewl

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks! I did it in oils, which I do not normally work with, but I am happily surprised how it turned out. The tablet will take a little bit of practice before I get used to it, but I will get there.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Interesting! I like it. Now, will you print it out and hang it in your home?

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I am glad that you like it Lisa. I could print it out and see how it prints out. I will have to let you know how it prints.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home