Thursday, March 29, 2007

Whisper Sweetly

Whisper Sweetly

I whisper sweetly soft and low,
playing music to and fro.
My face and eyes are all aglow.
I feel love, so much I can’t show.

To keep you safe, I say a prayer.
As you grow, the more I care.
Your life is felt, I can’t compare.
You are a gift, I can’t yet share.

From God above, you came to me.
You’re in me and soon will be,
to love and grow for all to see.
The precious gift He sent to me.

The time is near to have you here.
Day by day you are more clear.
The day draws close, I have no fear.
I’m so happy, I shed a tear.

Butterflies flutter here and there.
I feel you move and just stare.
I want to show you that I care.
Mother’s love nothing does compare.

©J.Stein

4 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Wow! Great poem, J. I love it. And....I miss you.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Cele said...

I do like this poem. It is sensitive and sweet, and I know you worked very hard on it. The effort shows.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Lisa! It was a little problematic at times, but I think it is one of my best so far.

I miss you too!!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Cele,

Your comments are always welcome! I did work hard on this poem. I am glad that you like the poem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home