Sunday, November 26, 2006

To My Son:

Happy Birthday! Today you are turning 9 years old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. You are such an incredible person. You are so kind and sensitive (don't ever lose that). You would do anything for a friend. You are smart and honest.



You are my little athlete. You are a natural. You have the ability to make me laugh even when I don't want to laugh (especially when you plug your nose in that special way of yours!).


We have always had a close relationship, and I am sure that will never change. You and your sister are close too. I love that you two get along so well. Your shy nature never seems to hinder you from making friends where ever you go. I love the fact that you put yourself to bed when you are tired, and you always are willing to help me around the house. I love playing the Playstation with you and seeing you master every game that you play. I love it when you want to paint with me.

You are my little monkey (ok, maybe sometimes a billy goat) and always will be. I love you more than you will ever know. I love that we tell each other "I love you up to the stars and back" ever single night. You are my little man and that will never change.

I will always love you........up to the stars and back.

5 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Oh, that is such a sweet post! Happy Birthday to him too!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Every time I see his smile, no matter how I am feeling, I smile too.

I know he wishes you guys were here with him. BTW - He LOVES the game. He has already played it.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

That's good to know. I bow to D's skills at picking out games. I'd be terrible at it.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Awesome pictures Jazzy. Happy Birthday to your young man.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Cele.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home