Monday, November 27, 2006

I Can Finally See The Light!

I got a graduation application notice in the mail the other day, and I was struck with the reality of how close I really am to being done, finally, with school. I am not freaked out, yet. I may freak out the closer that I get though. I can finally see a glimmer of light at the end of this long dark tunnel that I have been in for a year and a half now.

Tomorrow marks the start of the half-way point of the current class that I am in, and I know the stress of class, on top of the stress of the holidays, on top of the stress of only having one source of income in the house (which my husband hates to talk about or hear about) is going to turn me into a basket case by the end of the year. I am just taking everything one day at a time. I will be so happy when I am done with school, although I know that I will feel like I should be doing homework or checking into class for a while after it ends.

I know I will truly feel a sense of accomplishment after I have graduated. This has been a goal of mine since high school. I wish everyone could attain all of their goals and feel the way that I know I will be feeling next June!

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Cele said...

It must be quite a satisfying sense of reality Jazzy. To know that you've made it through to the other side. You will do well. Congrats.

You must be soooo laughing at this point about how Oregonians deal with the cold and snow in comparison to Montanians.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Cele,

Thanks for the comments and support.

It is weird to hear about school closures and delayed starts do to snow. (I am not talking about a lot of snow either.) It is cold here, but it is not that cold. We are still twice as warm as Montana.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Good for you, J! I'm so proud of you, you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home