Saturday, December 02, 2006

Give Me A Break!

I have been fighting a cold for two weeks now! I am sick of being sick! I have no idea how I got it either. Neither my husband nor my kids have been sick. I hardly leave the house. Yesterday, I sneezed all day long. I took a cold and sinus pill, which did not help at all. I feel a little better today, but that feeling could change by tonight.

Give me a break here! It never fails! I get sick every single December with a stupid cold. I remember three years ago. I was sick the entire month. I had to travel to Las Vegas for a business meeting too. I do NOT recommend flying if you have a head cold. It was 100 times worse when I got back, and I had a 3 to 4 hour drive after I got into town. Yuck!

I just hope that this feeling doesn't go away before I get my paper written today. I need to get it mostly drafted out today so that I can take tomorrow off.

Well, back to work while I can work!

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Sorry you feel gross. I'm doubly sorry you have to work on a paper while you feel gross.

Take care, and feel better soon!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I do feel better. B and the kids let me sleep in this morning, which helped. I started my paper and still have two full days to finish it up. I should have the draft done (or mostly done) tomorrow.

You are up late! (Drawing I presume) Go to bed and get some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home