Monday, October 08, 2007

OK, I'm Bragging...

OK, I have to take time out of my day to brag about my daughter. We just got her first trimester grades, which is like mid-terms. She did awesome!!! She started 6Th grade and middle school this year. Let me run down her super awesome grades!!!!!

PE - A+
Math - B+
Health - A
Homeroom - A+
Language Arts Skills - A
Computers - B+
Social Studies - A

For those of you who know my daughter know that she has struggled in school ever since she started school. School has always been a challenge for her, so to see her grades this good is so rewarding.

I credit the increase in her grades partly because I am now able to be at home with the both of my kids after they get out of school. Of course, the teachers and my daughter had something to do with the good grades too, but her grades immediately went up when I stopped working and began staying home with the kids. I know I made the right decision to stay home with the kids after seeing these grades. The bonus for me is that I can see how great she feels about herself with this success, plus I am seeing her self-confidence increase, which is great!

I know how hard she is working and how hard she is trying in school, so I am happy to see that all her hard work is paying off!!

GREAT JOB, C.!!!!
I Love You!

4 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Hey way to go Sea-girl!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

She says thanks!! :)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Day-um! I'm so proud. Tell her so from me...she's awesome!!!

Aunt Lisa

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

She said thnx!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home