Friday, November 17, 2006

Why Are We The Way We Are??

I have been wondering something for the last few days. Why am I a completely different person when I am around my family in MT? They have a way of sending me back to the age of 10 or something, and I always feel like a mindless child who can make no decisions on my own. When I am not around them I am confident, I am able to make decisions all on my own on a daily basis. Could it be this is the reason that I have trouble standing up for myself? Maybe this is the reason that I have always been afraid of following my dreams or moving so far away from home. (Well, at least I conquered the moving away fear!)

I have already been through childhood once; I really don't need or want to go through it again.

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Oh no, I hope I didn't give you any of that while you were here!!!

It is weird. I feel different when I'm around my family too...

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

No, you didn't and don't. Everyone else does! You are probably one of the few (I can count on one hand!) that don't make me feel that way. Three people in the family bring it out more than others, D., K., and Mom.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I'm sorry you feel that. If it makes you feel better, D. makes me feel that way too. Sucks, I know.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

It's not your fault. They have always made me feel that way. I think it is the curse of being the youngest in the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home