Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OUCH!!!

This post is dedicated to all of you who have severly stubbed one or more of your toes! I feel you pain!! I have done it more than once. The first time I did it was when I was in junior high on vacation with my parents and brother in Hawaii! It really stunk limping around. Thankfully, we were in Hawaii because I was able to wear my flip flops (They were the only shoes I could wear because my toes were so swollen). The second time I did it I was able to wear tennis shoes. I am thankful that I had a job that kept me at my desk for most of the day. The most recent time I did that was right before we moved to OR. I was in so much pain that I was sure I had broken my toes or my foot. (I didn't; I was just a wimp) I had spranged my two littlest toes pretty badly. The doctor asked if I could stay off of my feet for a week. (I just laughed because I was too busy packing and getting ready for our move!)

My daughter stubbed her little toe last night. It swelled up and bruised immediately (which makes me wonder whether she broke it). I felt so helpless because there was little that I could do for her. (Poor Baby!) :((( The real test will be if she can make it to her jumprope team practice tonight. They have only had two, and she really needs to go if she wants to make the team. I hope that it is feeling a little better. We shall soon see! (I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is better)

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Oooh, poor C! I'd tell you to kiss her little toes for me, but then I thought better of it!

:) J/K

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I am happy to report that she made it to practice. She is still limping, it still hurts, but she is doing better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home