Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Check out this artist...

I haven't blogged about artists that inspire me yet, but there is a first time for everything. This last summer when my family and I were on vacation on the beautiful Oregon coast, we stayed the night in Salem on our way home. That night we ate at a restaurant called Alessandro's Ristorante and Galleria. I saw the art of Tina Palmer on the walls. It is so beautiful and inspiring! Looking at her artwork makes me want to draw and paint until I can't hold a brush or pencil any longer.

Here is link to some of Tina Palmer's art: http://www.andrewsgallery.net/tinapalmer.html.

Check out her artwork! I hope you like it half as much as I do.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Cele said...

At first I was kind of shocked by the color, but it really grows on you. And two of the paintings I REALLY liked. Thank God they are sold.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Cele,

She does use bold colors, but I really like it. When I saw them, I was immediately drawn to them, and the more that I looked at them the more that I liked them. By the time I got home, I had forgotten her name. I am so glad that I found her work again. I am glad that you like her work too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home