Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Procrastination!

I have decided that "when procrastination doesn't work, try, try again!" I spent an hour this morning, as I do every morning, picking up the house before sitting down to get some schoolwork done. It took me an extra half hour at least to get my new "office" set up. I have taken over the dining room table, which is now my desk, and the dining room, which is now my office, little TV and all! (I know, I know, the TV does wonders for the procrastination!)

I have gotten some work done today believe it or not. I answered some questions regarding issues from my old job, and I also did some work for my husband! I should definitely be charging for my time.

The only thing that I have been procrastinating with lately is my schoolwork. I have so much to get done this week that it is kind of overwhelming. I wish I could yell for Calgon to take me away!

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Ah, but you can yell. Yell it loud...CALGON! TAKE ME AWAY!! Peanut might look at you strange, but so what?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home