Sunday, December 10, 2006

Party it Up!

My husband is in charge of the company Christmas party this year because he is the manager. We have decided to have everyone over to our house for a little get together. The store is small so space should not be a problem, and everyone can bring something for the party (which will help to reduce costs). We are making it a B.Y.O.B. party because I just don't want that expense on my bill. I am doing the cookies and goodies along with a couple of yummy dips. I think I am drawing on family power here because I will have enough to choke a horse! I am making the following tasty treats!

1. Peanut Rolls (Old Family Tradition)
2. Grebble (Old Family Tradition)
3. Holly Cookies
4. Frosted Sugar Cookies
5. Butter Cookies
6. Peanutbutter Cups
7. Dipped Pretzels
8. Hot Artichoke Dip
9. Crabby Cocktail Cream Cheese Dip

Yep, I will have my hands full all week long between juggling all the baking I am taking on and school work. I know that I can do it. I have taken on a lot more than this in the past. It just takes a little bit of creative time management and organization. I think I will be able to muster up enough ingenuity to get this all done. I think the party will be fun, and it is cheaper than taking everyone out to dinner.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Fun times. Wish I were there.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home