Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Day In My Life

My days are filled with tasks and chores. Some days are better than others, but I am still working on making my routine more efficient so that I have more free time.

A typical day is spent in the following way:
1. Get up and make breakfast for my kids.
2. Make sure they are ready for school and get them off to school on time.
3. Iron an outfit for my husband.
4. Blog (Gotta make time to blog!)
5. I finally get to eat a little breakfast myself!
6. Make my bed and pick up my room
7. Get dressed, finally out of my pj's
8. Do the dishes
9. Do the weekly chores (Sometime run errands, other times start school work)
10. Let my puppy out
11. I finally get started on school work
12. I work on school work until the kids get home from school
13. I help kids with their homework (Sometimes run errands)
14. Make dinner
15. Work on school work some more! (the fun never ends)
16. Go to bed, try to read but fall asleep immediately
17. Get up the next day and do it all over again!!

Fun Times! I know you are jealous, come on admit it! You wish you too could have my glamorous life. My dining room table is my desk, and I am usually at my desk most of the day. Like I said Fun Times!

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Man, sounds like we need a ladies' nite out! Do we ever!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I would settle for lunch at our favorite spot with salad, naughty sticks, and naughty sauce. (Even a treat because we are so bad!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home