Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Time Is Running Out!

Just 20 days left until Christmas! I have most of my shopping done. I just have my kids and husband left (everyone else is done, including those presents I wasn't planning on buying!) I already have some presents for the kids. I just need to fill in so that their presents are even.

Every Christmas, my family has traditions that we have carried on from my grandmother. I helped her make peanut rolls and grebble every year . I have carried on that tradition every year since the year she could no longer do it. It just would not be Christmas without peanut rolls and grebble.

This Christmas has been a little tough for me because it will only be the second Christmas that I will not be spending with my family. I need to make it super special for the kids (and myself and B). We put our Christmas tree last night (C and I did), but I am still not feeling the Christmas spirit yet. I will get there, but it is just going to take some time (maybe the peanut rolls and grebble would help).

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

We'll be missing you. I'LL be missing you. Sob.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I'll miss you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home