Friday, December 15, 2006

A Rare Skill!

I have a skill that I have been able to master. Well, I had to master it in order to get my work done at my job. I have the rare skill of being able to multi-task. I should be a professional multi-tasker. I can juggle and complete many tasks at the same time. I have two days to get the following completed:

1. Clean my house (so that it is Party ready!)
2. Make the Peanut rolls (it is a two-day process)
3. Make the grebble (it is a two-day process)
4. Make the Holly cookies
5. Make the dipped pretzels
6. Make the peanut butter cups
7. Make the sugar cookies
8. Make the hot artichoke dip
9. Make the crabby cocktail cream cheese dip
10. Wrap the presents for my husband's employees
11. Fix my Dad's clown (no, I still haven't fixed the eyes that I wasn't happy with)
12. Spray my Dad's clown
13. Mail our Christmas cards
14. Wrap my Dad's clown
15. Mail Christmas presents home
16. Write the major paper that I have due this week

I think that is all that I have to do. The problem that I have is time! I am running out of time in which I have to get our presents home in time for Christmas. I can't send them until I get my Dad's clown fixed, which is the reason that those items are on the list. The dips will be done on Sunday, so they are super fresh for the party. I have until Monday at midnight to get my paper turned in, and yes, I have pushed the time deadline a few times. The rest of the list I want done by Sunday so that I have Sunday day for the last minute items such as tidying up the house, the dips, and of course my paper. I will be putting my multi-tasking skills to the test over the next couple of days. I hope they don't let me down!

2 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

You rock.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I don't know about that. Remember, I am a GOOD BSer! I could just be BSing you right now... but... sometimes even the best laid plans...well you know the saying. I know that my kids will be a huge part in me accomplishing all that I need to do over the next couple of days. Thank God, I have all day on Monday to finish my paper. I am sure that I will need it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home