Monday, December 11, 2006

Two weeks to Go!

Hooray! Only two weeks left of this class. (Except that it will be interrupted by a two week holiday break) I am not complaining at all! I need the time to get things done for Christmas.

I am just excited because I realized that I only have 14 weeks left in this program! Wow, I never thought I would make it this far.

On a side note:
Our grades came out for week three! At the end of week 3 just half way through the class, I have a 94% in the class.

Well, my team has a paper due tonight. Back to the grind I go!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Yep, you are an amazing woman. No doubt about it!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I don't know about amazing. (Well, maybe an amazing BSer!) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home