Monday, January 29, 2007

Decide to Have A Good Day Today

I believe that if you decide to have a good day then you will have a good day. Let the little things that usually get under your skin slide off your back. Remember to smile, no matter what! Laugh often throughout your day. Before you know it, you will be on your way to a good day.

After the week I had last week, I decided this morning that I am going to have a good week. My husband has to work all week, so I will only see him at night. Even through this little annoyance, I will have a good week.

Today will be a good day! I hope your day is good too!

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Good girl, take control and don't let go.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Well, it worked. I did have a good day yesterday and will have a good one today too. Hopefully, I can carry it through the whole week.

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to think positive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home