Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

Today it is snowing, and I feel like I am back in Montana. I LOVE IT!! I did not realize how much I missed the snow until it snowed here. The only difference is that everything shuts down when it snows here. I mean everything. The mall closed early. Some schools closed early, and many businesses closed early today. All because of a little snow.

Don't get me wrong. I do not like driving in this mess, but I at least know how to drive in it. (unlike all the drivers I saw out on the roads today) I also don't want snow like this everyday, or the cold below zero temperatures that we would get in Montana.

To get snow every now and then for a short period of time really goes a long way to cure my home sickness. It looks like a Winter Wonderland outside. It is all frosty and white. I just love it! It is beautiful!!! So for today...I say, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!"

4 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Cele said...

When I heard the reports of snow this morning, I knew you'd be happy. On the other hand, Ducky was 6 hours late for work today, because traveling 80 miles over the freezing rain we got, in comparison to the 6 inches of snow you got, was not his idea of fun. In Florence it hailed. Oh Joy! hmmm *pout*

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I am sorry that Ducky had such a rough day! Hail and freezing rain are no fun, but snow is!! :):):)

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheece.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

He, He, He, Giggle, Giggle, Giggle!!!! As long as I don't have to drive in it, I don't mind the snow (I actually like it).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home