Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Glug, glug, glug, glug, glug!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!














(Softly in the background you hear, the graduation processional!) Dum, da, da, da, daaaa, daaaaaa...Daaaa, da, da, da, daaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Yep, you heard it here first! I am finally done!! I can't believe that I am done. I worked so hard, and the hard work paid off! The final assignment has been turned in, and I am free at last! I did consider wearing my cap tomorrow to work, but I will probably only wear it at home.

I am off to do my happy dance now!!! YYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

That is so damn awesome, Jazzy!!! I am so dang proud of you right now.

Congratulations! All that hard work....I hope it gets you the job of your dreams someday soon.

:) Hugs.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks SML, I am dang proud of myself right now.

:)

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Most excellent Jazzy congrats. Now I think you should treat yourself and go see the iris.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Cele,

B and I looked and he can't take vacation until mid-June. We do plan on heading toward the coast. Who knows, we may end up in your neck of the woods!

:)

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Well you let me know if you do and we will get together. I was going to suggest if B gets transferred that we meet in Brookings or somewhere anyway, because you have to go to the beach before you move farther inland.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I will for sure. B and I will definitely be heading toward the coast before we move. Maybe in June when he gets vacation. I will keep you posted.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job! Still hoping you don't quit your current job and start pursuing a career elsewhere until after Christmas. I'm looking forward to any flavor of what mom is calling "Nut Cream"

Way to Go

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Dartman!

I won't be quitting my job any time soon. I like the flexible work schedule and being home when the kids get out of school. Also, I need to keep my options open in case we get the oppotunity to move closer to home. Check out the various flavors of "Nut Butter" that the company makes at http://www.worldpantry.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ExecMacro/nspired/maranatha/home.d2w/report and let me know what flavor you would like to try.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

I have some nut cream for ya, Dartman...

*wiggling eyebrows up and down*

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!! Oversharing, oversharing!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home