Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Home Stretch!!!

I know that my last few posts have been about school, but school is where my focus has been for the last few weeks. I am now on the home stretch with just ONE week to go!

My last day is May 14th and then the bottle of wine will be opened (and drank!) and the party will begin! :) I do have more than one bottle of wine, so it may be a big party. I will also have to finish designing my graduation present to myself, which is a story for another time.

I can't wait to finally be done with this program. I will have plenty of extra time once I am done with school to write, draw, read... OK, well, basically everything that I have had to put on hold while in school.

For those of you keeping track, I am now able to count down on my fingers!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Cele said...

wooo hooo girlfriend, I told you, you were looking a bit short.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Yeeee-Haaaawww!

I'm so proud of you and wish I were there sharing those drinks(although wine is not my first choice...)

:) L

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Cele,

You did tell me that. I am so excited to be done.

Lisa,

Thanks, I wish you were here too. We could go to lunch and have some salad and naughty sticks with naughty sauce. You would love the wine that I have. It is a sweet wine called ice wine. It doesn't even taste like wine.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Maybe....I'll reserve judgement until I try it, thankyouverymuch!

:) Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home