Wednesday, April 18, 2007

It Should Be A Crime!

I don't know about any of you, but I think that gas prices should be a crime!! Two days ago the gas price for regular unleaded where I live was $3.09/gallon, and two days or so before that it was $3.06/gallon. Today the gas price for regular unleaded ranges from $3.15 to $3.19/gallon. I heard a rumor the day before yesterday that prices in my area are estimated to get as high as $5.00/gallon by July. I seriously doubt that we will be able to take any kind of trip this summer.

Unfortunately, I believe that most of us are still at the mercy of gas companies and the subsequent prices of gas. I wish prices would get more reasonable rather than so darn unreasonable!!

I hope prices are better where you are!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Cele said...

and shall we lay wagger as to what sort of profit margins the oil companies shall make this year?

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Would you like to start the bidding pool?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home