Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Treat from Home!

It has been almost 7 months since I have been home! That is 7 months since I have seen my family and friends. I have to say that I have been feeling homesick lately, although I have tried not to think about it in order to focus on school.

Recently, my sister came to Oregon for work. She was only here over for two days. She flew in one day and flew out the next. She was suppose to fly into a town an hour and a half away from where I live. Because her flight out of Montana left late, she ended up missing her connecting flight once she got to Oregon, so she found a different flight which had her landing where I am. She got in around 6:00 PM, so it was early enough that we were able to have dinner together.

When I found out she was actually going to be here, I got really excited, not to mention how excited C and H got! We had a lot of fun at dinner. I just wish we could have had more time together. (maybe next time) She will be coming out here again for work, so maybe she will be able to arrange an extra day here, which will be a blast!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

That's great, J. Happy Mother's Day to you!!! Love you. We'll miss you today as we hang out at your mom's house...

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Happy Mother's Day SML! Love you too. I will miss hanging out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home