Monday, April 23, 2007

A Huge Sigh of Relief!

Three down and Three to go!!

My HUGE 18-week master's project is finally done and has been turned in!! I am so happy that the project is done. The final paper ended up being 46 pages total. Now, I have to turn the 46 pages into a powerpoint presentation consisting of only 15 slides. (no problem!) I am on the downhill slide now. I can do anything after getting through that bear of a paper!

One week at a time... What is that?? Could it be?? Yes, I think it is... the light at the end of the tunnel! FINALLY!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Cele said...

okay this would be a great reason for me not to go to college.

You on the other hand are knocking them dead girl. You go, less than three weeks left.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

You could do it. I know it.

For me, I just take things one week at a time. In this program, I learned really quickly that I can't and shouldn't think too far ahead or else I will become unfocused and distracted.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Great for you, J! I'm so excited. I am so proud of you for your accomplishments, you know.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Lisa!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home