Monday, April 02, 2007

The Beginning of the End!

Tomorrow is the start of my last class in the MBA program that I am in. Six weeks from tomorrow, I will finally be done with this program. I ordered my cap and gown today, although I am not sure that I will be going to commencement. You know the end is near when you order your cap and gown!

I started this journey a little over a year ago, and the end seemed like it was so far off I couldn't imagine how I was going to get there. This program has been stressful (to say the least), and I wanted to quit more than once. I stuck with it, however, and am finally near the end. I know that all the hard work I have done will be worth it in the end. When I began the program, I never thought I would make it through to the end, but I am almost there.

I just have to stay strong and focused for a little while longer and then I can relax.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Jazzy your efforts are an inspiration. You've stuck with it and drawn fabulous scores. You go girl.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Cele,

I appreciate your kind words. I wish I could say that this program has been a piece of cake, but I can't. It has been tough on my and my family, but we have made it through it (well, almost).

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I can,
I think I can,
I think I can,
I think I can,
I think I can

I know I can!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Just call me the little engine that could Dart. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home