Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A New Look

You may notice that my Blog has a new look. I have added links to my poems and some art doodles. I call them doodles, but they are not all drawings. I will be adding more doodles. I noticed as I was changing my Blog that I don't have as many art links as I do poetry links. Don't get me wrong, I love my poetry, but I love my art too. I love them equally, but I have to admit that I have not been spending as much time on my drawing as I could or should! This is not due to a lack of commitment to my art by any means. The problem is too much I want to do or need to do and not enough time in the day! (I am sure you all can relate to this!)

In any event, I hope that you all revisit my poems and doodles (if you dare!) and enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Cele said...

Oh very good Jazzy, but I hope you remember your resolution to spend more time on your art. How's school?

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I do remember my resolution to spend more time on art. I have been drawing some but not as much I would like. I will post something new soon. I am working on something now. The drawings that I have been doing are small and really just doodling and practicing certain techniques You would think because they are small they would not take much time at all. (yeah right!) I just haven't had time.

School is going good. The first week of class was really frustrating (and busy!), but it got much better yesterday! 4 1/2 weeks left!! I can't wait until I am done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home