Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Results Are In!!

The results are in... I am extremely happy to report that I received a 99.5% in my class!! I worked on the final week's assignments right up to 11:59 PM. (Of course, the assignments were due by 12:00 AM!) I have just one more class to go before I am finished.

The journey through this program has been stressful and difficult. I am better, however, for having gone through this program. I am definitely a much stronger writer and am much more confident in my abilities. At times, I wanted to pull my hair out and scream, but I made it through yet another class and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am ready to be done! Just one short break and 6 weeks to go!

4 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Woo whooo way to go girl. Then we will get you back in chat.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Cele,

Sorry about Friday. B. was off from work. He usually takes Monday and Tuesday off, so it was a treat for us to have him home on a Friday. I feel bad about missing, and no, I haven't finished my poem yet.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! You are so awesome!

I am so proud of you.

Lisa

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks Lisa,

Your comments mean a lot to me.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home