Thursday, June 07, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I've been tagged by Cele to "quickly write 8 random facts/habits about myself, and then tag 8 people. If I tag you, I hope you play."

1) I play the saxophone. I have been playing the saxophone since I was a sophomore in high school. My specialty saxophones are the alto sax and baritone sax, although I have and can play the soprano and tenor saxophones too.

2) I have a Bachelors Degree in Paralegal studies. Most recently, I obtained a Masters in Business Administration.

3) Fears! I am deathly afraid on spiders. I HATE mice! I am also a little squeamish of snakes. I am claustrophobic, thanks in part to my brother! He used to hold pillows over my face. I think he thought it was funny. (He also blew pepper in my eyes, but that is a story for another time!) I am also afraid of heights. Boy, with all these fears/phobias, I should be in therapy! All in good time, I guess!! :)

4) I am in the habit of filing our household bills yearly by company and month paid! (No exceptions) Some may call this anal, but I call it overly organized! Everything has its place, and if those things are in their proper places, I can find them readily if needed.

5) I collect Precious Moments. I don't have many figures, but the figures I do have are precious to me and come with a story.

6) I am really pretty shy. I have a really hard time meeting new people. I am actually really quiet when I am around people that I either don't know and am meeting for the first time or around people that I don't know very well. I know, hard to believe, but it is true!

7) I don't like talking about myself. I don't want to come off like I am bragging, so I just shy away from talking about myself at all. Perhaps this is the reason that I have such a hard time and get so nervous in interviews.

8) I have only worked for 2 companies in my life. OK, I have actually worked for 3 companies if you count the 9 months that I worked at Hatch's Cards and Gifts in the mall just after high school.

Now I have to tag 8 people. Unfortunately, I don't know 8 people in "blogland." If you are tagged and can't participate not a problem. If you do blog about your eight random facts leave the link in the comments.

I tag - Dartman and Sister Mary Lisa. (Sorry, you are being tagged by default. I can't tag Cele because she tagged me.)

5 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Whoa Jazzy way kewl, thank you for playing.

I love your list, and don't worry I never know who to tag either. I think I only got seven this time, but a few of them played. Looking forward to Ice cream cones shortly.

Talk to you tomorrow night.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

You are welcome.

I liked your list too. I am looking forward to ice cream cones too!!

Talk to you tomorrow :)

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Oy. Dart says, "Whatever." I say, when I can get to it, I'll try to do so. Remind me if I don't do it, K??

:) L

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Don't worry about it Lisa :) You don't have to do it. I know you are busy! :):)

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Actually, this week, upon catching up on others' blogs, I've found that I've been tagged at least 5 times. Can you BELIEVE that?? I'm gonna post once to accommodate all.

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home