Monday, January 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home!!

Oh boy, do I love this!! At times since moving to Oregon, I have felt like I was back home in Montana, and yesterday was no exception!!

Yesterday, it started raining but quickly turned to snow. The snow was beautiful!! The flakes were huge and fluffy!! It looked like great big, fluffy cotton balls falling quietly from the sky. It snowed all day and into the night! We had somewhere between 4 and 6 inches of snow. Of course, the kids got their wish to have a snow day today. It is suppose to start snowing tonight around midnight, and they are estimating that we should get another 2 to 4 inches of snow again. Oh joy, the kids could have another snow day tomorrow! My husband took a picture of my car to show the guys that he works with because they would have never believed how much snow fell here yesterday.


It looked like a Winter Wonderland outside today! I LOVED it!!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Cele said...

We even got snow, Ducky hasn't been home since Sunday because of the weather. Thank heavens we get a break and he gets to come home tonight.

I'm glad you got your wish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home