Wednesday, January 16, 2008

MEME in Randomness!!

I was tagged by Cele, so here it goes!!

Ten things about yourself:
1. Name: Jazzy
2. Birthday: May 6, the day before my brother-in-law’s and the day after my uncle’s
3. Where do you live: Oregon
4. Right or Left handed: I am left handed, although I have had to learn to write and do other things with my right hand out of necessity (been hurt too many times and not able to write with my left hand)
5. Favorite color: blues, purple, yellow, green, okay all colors
6. Favorite sport: watching my son play baseball, and my daughter play soccer
7. Biggest Fear: spiders, duh!
8. Status: married
9. Do you have a crush on someone? my husband (most days)

Your last....
1. Cigarette: many, many years ago
2. Beverage: coffee, this morning and tea last night
3. Kiss: my husband last night and my kids last night when they said “good night”
4. Hug: my husband last night and my kids last night when they said “good night”
5. Movie seen: Flags of Our Fathers, a stocking stuffer from Santa to my husband, and Mr. Brooks
6. CD played: Dixie Chicks and Mig
7. Song listened to: Landslide by the Dixie Chicks and Baby I Love Your Way by Mig Ayasa
8. Bubble bath: hmmm last? Over a year and a half ago before we moved to Oregon! I think I am way overdo!!!
9. Time you cried: I hate to admit it, but the last time I cried was the night before last. I was having a bad case of low self-esteem!

Eight Have-You-Ever's:
1. Dated one of your best friends or wanted to? No
2. Skinny dipped: Sadly, no
3. Kissed somebody and regretted it: Oh My GAWD, yes!!! Who hasn’t!!
4. Liked someone you knew you couldn't have: Oh My GAWD, yes!!! Who hasn’t!!
5. Been overseas: Sadly, very sadly, no
6. Dressed in costume: yes
7. Been drunk: yes, and I don’t recommend it! The recovery is not fun!!
8. Run away: No, but I have been tempted to run away, far away!!

Two Things That You Want To Be When You Grow Up:
1. Loved!
2. Financially Comfortable!

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Oh most excellent answers

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thank you my friend!!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Love the answers to this, J. :) Been way too busy to answer your email, just know that I'll call you soon.

Hugs, babe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home