Thursday, October 12, 2006

Follow Your Dreams...

WOW! I can't believe it! My art is on-line. This is the official first step to getting my own website. I have always said that we all need to follow our dreams. This is my dream, and I am finally ready to make it happen. Whatever it takes! I am not afraid of hard work, and I know getting my artwork out there and getting people to buy it will be hard work.

Here is the link to my work...
http://www.art.com/memberartist/Jodee_Stein

Once I am done with this graduate program that I am in, I will be spending as close to 100% of my time on my artwork.

I hope everyone visits my first website and enjoys my artwork.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Great art, J! Good for you! Follow your dreams.

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

SML,

Thanks, I appreciate it even more coming from you. You are the reason that I even have the courage to try!

Follow your dreams L.! You can do it!! I KNOW you can!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Thanks, sweetie! You know what I like to hear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home