Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm In Heaven...

I am in Heaven! I am posting this blog from home, not Oregon, but my true home, Montana! My family and I are on vacation in Montana! I am so excited to see all my family and friends that I cannot even express it right now. We just got into town today after a 17 hour drive that lasted ALL NIGHT! (It was completely worth it though!)

I am going to be in Heaven at least until I have to say good-bye again, which will be soon. So soon, that I have decided not to dwell on that painful fact!

I miss my family terribly when I am gone. I have lived most of my life near my family, so it is tremedously hard not to be near them any more.

Well, in an effort to spend as much time with my family as possible, I am going to cut this post short and will not post anything else until I return to Oregon.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

HI! In case you check this, thought I'd pop in and say hi! Glad you're visiting!!!

:)

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Have fun with family and friends.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

SML,

I am so glad that we got to come back. Unfortunately, it will be a while before we get to come back again. The drive was long! We had great weather until we got to OR and then we hit thick fog for 200 miles! We made it back ok though.

Cele,
Thanks, we had a really good time!!! Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home