Friday, October 20, 2006

My Work Never Ends...And Today Is No Different!

Oh Boy! I have a whole list of things to do today! My kids have a whole list of things to do today after they get home from school!

I wish I...no I don't, I love being a stay-at-home Mom! Sometimes, I miss working or really just miss my old job, but I really just love being a Mom! I have always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, and now I am one! Every mom should get the chance to be a stay-at-home mom if they choose to. It is GREAT! I LOVE IT!

My work just never ever ends! It seems that no sooner do I have everything picked up and cleaned, laundry done, mopped, vacuumed, etc. that I have to start all over again! I have tried to come up with a plan or become more organized than I am in order to make this job easier. So far though, I have not come up with anything that will make my job any easier. (I will become rich if I can do it though!)

I'll admit that this job was much easier when my kids were not in school. I have great kids (mostly my son) who are extremely helpful in getting the household chores done. You see...my kids accept bribery. Yep, I bribe them! (Can you go to jail for that?) It usually doesn't take too much bribery to get them to help me out though.

Well, if you have ever wondered how the moms on TV did it, I will tell you how they did it. They had a whole crew to pick up everything! They didn't have to lift a finger! Now that I have burst your bubble, I will just have to keep searching for the answer for us all! In the meantime, however, I will continue bribing (as it has done wonders for me so far) my kids and sometimes my husband (get your minds out of the gutter...) in order to get them to help me out around the house!

6 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

What's wrong with mind-in-the-gutter-bribery methods?? Seriously.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

SML,

ABSOLUTELY evvvv...... ok I can't even finish that sentence without laughing!

:):):)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Cele said...

I totally agree, bribe away. It never worked on my kid, but hey, if it works for you ride it into the ground.

I never got to be an at home mom, much of the time I was the only parent. So last week I told my husband I was taking the week off and doing NOTHING!!!!! by Monday morning 10am I was bored. And yet by the end of the week little had be accomplished. I apparently didn't have the stay at home gene in me. Kudos to you for reveling in it Jazzy, I'm jealous.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I have gotten bored a couple of times. Talk to me about being bored after the rainy season really gets going. Also, I stay pretty busy with school. I just love not having to get ready for work and being able to wear sweats all day (or my jammies if I am really tired) Also, I can take a nap if I am up late studying.

I do think that we all need to do NOTHING at times! Good for you for doing it!

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Cele said...

I love the rainy season. I stoke up the woodstove, grab a good book or movie, and wear my jammies all weekend long. The only time that causes me havoc is the winter storms that cause problems here on the coast - nothing like being on a mountain top (it's not really a mountain) in 90 mile an hour winds :) trying to keep a radio station on the air.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

That sounds GREAT! except, I don't have a woodstove or fireplace...

I have already decided that I will take rain over below zero weather and snow any day of the week! Bring on the rain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home