Sunday, October 15, 2006

I was tagged by SML!

As promised...here are my responses!

3 smells that I love:
  • my puppy after he has been napping under a blanket
  • babies!
  • my front yard after it rains because I can smell the rain and the forest from my house!

3 smells that I hate:

  • dead skunks on the highway
  • exhaust smells from trucks
  • spoiled milk and foods

3 jobs I've had in my life:

  • bookkeeper/grocery clerk
  • operations clerk (@ a bank in the trust department)
  • senior trust asset assistant - specializing in managing real estate held in trust accounts

3 movies that I could watch over and over:

  • Chocolat
  • Under the Tuscan Sun
  • Sense and Sensibility

3 fond memories:

  • vacation visiting my Grandma O. as a little girl
  • Hawaii (the second time I went!)
  • the summer my family and I hosted an exchange student from Japan

3 jobs I would love to have:

  • Artist!
  • Artist!
  • Artist!

3 places I have lived:

  • Montana (two different cities)
  • Oregon

3 things I like to do:

  • Eat at Olive Garden with SML and T.
  • Play games with my family
  • Draw and Paint!!!!

3 of my favorite foods:

  • Anything Italian
  • Sushi - yep, it's true
  • My family's traditional foods - grebil, peanut rolls, rival kuga, myaldasia, I could go on & on!!!

3 places I would like to be right now:

  • Montana!
  • North Shore - Oahu
  • Snuggled up with my kids, puppy, and hubby watching a movie

3 websites I visit daily:

3 things that make me cry:

  • Any sad movie!!!
  • The song "Friends" by Michael W. Smith
  • The song "Pray for Me" by Michael W. Smith

3 friends I am tagging:

  • Sorry, I am not tagging anyone as I don't have many friends out here yet, but I will be sending this to 3 of my friends via email!

4 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Yep, very good. I'm enjoying your blog.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I forgot to say that I love the smell of good coffee! It is one of my favorite ailses to go down in the grocery store!

:)

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Cele said...

Jazzy you kind of scare me. We had several similars on our MeMe's but then we both forgot coffee. Too scary.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Too funny! I go down the coffee ailse at the grocery store even if I don't need any coffee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home