Saturday, December 16, 2006

I'm Ready!

I did not think that I was ever going to get done today, but I did it! It took me all day, but I am finally done! Check it out:

1. Clean my house (so that it is Party ready!) - DONE
2. Make the Peanut rolls (it is a two-day process) - DONE
3. Make the grebble (it is a two-day process) - DONE
4. Make the Holly cookies - DONE
5. Make the dipped pretzels - DONE
6. Make the peanut butter cups - DONE
7. Make the sugar cookies - DONE
8. Make the hot artichoke dip - TOMORROW
9. Make the crabby cocktail cream cheese dip - TOMORROW
10. Wrap the presents for my husband's employees - DONE
11. Fix my Dad's clown (no, I still haven't fixed the eyes that I wasn't happy with) - DONE
12. Spray my Dad's clown - DONE
13. Mail our Christmas cards - MONDAY
14. Wrap my Dad's clown - TOMORROW
15. Mail Christmas presents home - MONDAY or TUESDAY
16. Write the major paper that I have due this week - TOMORROW AND MONDAY

The dips are better fresh, so I will be making those tomorrow afternoon before the party. I will be mailing the Christmas cards out on Monday since tomorrow is Sunday. The clown has to dry over night to ensure that it is completely dry before I wrap it. The boxes with the Christmas presents are ready to go, but I can't mail until Monday (but it may be Tuesday so that I can get my paper done. I now have a couple of days to get my paper done (I am not stressed about it yet).

My feet and hands are killing me. They are so sore. My back hurts too. I did not sit down until after 9 PM tonight, and I still had to get back up and make the peanut rolls and frost the sugar cookies. I am just glad that I don't have much to do tomorrow, and I can concentrate on my paper. I will be glad when this week is over, and I am on winter break so a couple of weeks.

4 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Yeah, why does December always feel so rough? Sigh. Great job on your list completion.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I know, December is always the busiest month of the year. Everything always seems to somehow get done.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Cele said...

I caught up on my missed reading during the busy holidays. Your list made me tired all over again.

You and Lisa have both mentioned it. What is Greble? BTW I forget that you are on no reply when you comment at my blog (which thank you for the comments, I truly enjoy them) my email addy is
cstantur at msn dot com Happy New Year Jazzy.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Cele,

Grebble is a fried German sweet bread dough that is rolled in sugar after it is fried. YUMMY!!! My Great Aunt used to make grebble every Christmas special for me and my dad (but we had to share with my brother, sister, and mom too).

I did not realize that I am on no reply when I comment on your blog. Is that something that I can change? If so, how do I change that?

Happy New Year to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home