Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yes, I am still here!

I know it has been a while since I blogged. Believe me, I have been going through withdrawals over it. I have no excuse except that I have been extremely busy with my new job, school, and the family (not necessarily in that order).

School has taken up much of my free-time and has left little time for anything else. Thankfully, my class only has one week left. My new job is not time consuming as much as because I am at work, I have little time to maintain the house the way that I like. My family always demands my time, even more so this week because my hubby is at business meetings in Tampa, Florida. He will not be home until LATE Friday night early Saturday morning.

Being the organized person that I am, the house being even a little messy is driving me insane! I am hoping that my class workload will be light enough this week that I will have time to pick up, vacuum, and dust on Friday, my day off, before Barry gets home. Thursday the kids and I are going to "camp out" in the living room because they don't have school on Friday. At least I will have help cleaning on Friday.

Well, I am out of time...I have to get to work.

4 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Cele said...

Oh camp out in the living room sounds like fun. What videos are on the menu?

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Garfield 2, A Tale of Two Kitties and whatever else the kids want to watch.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

darn those business meetings anyway, huh?

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Lisa,

Yes, it has been tough. I actually think that most of my problems have come because I have gone back to work part-time, and I jsut haven't gotten my schedule ironed out. I was starting to get it worked out and then these meetings came up (not that B. helps around the house anyway).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home