Friday, February 02, 2007

Unwanted Visitor Update

Ok, it has been almost a week now since we had a mouse in any of the traps. Does this mean they are all gone?? Does it mean that they got the message and left?? Does it mean that we got all of the mice that we had in the house??

I still find myself looking with trepidation towards the areas that the first mouse was seen and wondering if I will see another mouse there again. Thankfully, I have not seen any more mice!! Yippee!!!

The traps are still out and set. I will not be removing those any time soon, just in case. If the mice know what is good for them then they will just stay away! mmmwwwwwaaaaaahhahahahaha!!! (She laughs an evil laugh!!)

4 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Cele said...

You know it wouldn't be so bad if they looked like Mickey, Minnie, or Jerry and came with a paycheck.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Cele,

So true, So true, So true!!! :)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Ha ha ha. I don't believe I ever heard your evil laugh before...

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Lisa,

I am sure it won't be the last time you hear it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home