Friday, February 09, 2007

My Love!

Dear B.:

Happy Birthday! We have known each other for so long that I can't remember not knowing you. I remember going to K. & P.'s house when I was little and playing with you and K. I am so glad that I had you for a friend in Junior High and High School. I still have the senior picture that you gave me when we graduated.

You know just about everything there is to know about me. You know almost all my secrets. You are my heart and soul. I can't imagine my life without you. We came together so fast. I still remember the instant that it happened. It was November 30, 1994. We talked until dawn. You made me laugh and laugh. Being together just seemed so natural. You gave me a ring that Christmas, and we set our wedding date, September 23, 1995. Our plans would change when just a couple of months later we found out we were going to have our first child. Our due date was September 23, 1995. I knew right then that we were meant to be together.

Our wedding day, July 6 1996, was not without its glitches, but it was lovely just the same. Our beautiful daughter was there to share our day, although I don't think she remembers it. We had our closest family and friends there to help celebrate our love. It will be a day that I will always cherish!

Just a year and a few months later our handsome son was born on November 26, 1997. Just 30 minutes from Thanksgiving Day. You were so great that day. You had gotten so little sleep, and I felt so bad about that too. You were there to hold my hand and give me encouragement when I needed it.

You have always supported me and my dreams. You encouraged me to return to school (both times). You always know the right thing to say to ease my worries and stress. I am so proud of the person you have become and how you take care of your family. You have gone from working in a bar to managing a store. You are definitely the BEST thing that has ever happened to me. We have been through it all and have over come so much. I have always said that if we can make it through what we have been through then we can make it through anything.

You are my best friend and my best love.
I love you more than words can say,
always.

4 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Beautiful. Happy B-day, B!!!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks L,

We had a good time last night.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Sorry, off topic here, but I was at lunch at Tonya's work yesterday, and I heard someone beside me in line ask, "Are you Lisa?" Your old friend Tara!

She gave me her e-mail and I just found it in my jeans as I was doing laundry. She'd love to hear from you.

Tara*****@earthlink.net
(stars = her last name)

:) Call me if this is confusing.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks,

I will email her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home