Sunday, February 04, 2007

Game Day

Today is the Big Game. The game that Bears fans everywhere have been waiting for since 1985!My husband has been floating on cloud 9 ever since the season started and whispers of a possible trip to the Super Bowl started. Every step of the way from the moment they clinched their way into the playoffs to the championship game was watched by Bears fans with excitement at the thought of another trip to the Big Game. You can just about imagine what my household has been like since the season started. I can hear it in my head, "Dah Bears!"

So...let the tailgating begin!
The beer is cold; the food is hot!
The fans are hungry; the players want their shot!
As game time approaches, excitement is rising.
The commercials are funny; the halftime show is surprising.
Bears and Colts the scene it set.
Who will win? It's anybodies bet.

Happy Tailgating Everybody!!

6 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Cele said...

ha ha I wish I'd read this yesterday, so very cute. But how is hubby taking it today? Ducky was betting Bears too, even though he likes both teams, and I told him Lisa's son said bet the Colts.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Thanks!

B is fine! The game started out good, but the second half was boring.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Yo, I TOLD you J. KNEW the Colts would win. You so should've placed money on the knowledge. Seriously.

:) We missed you at our party...

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jazzy said...

Lisa,

I personally could have cared less about who won or did not win the game, and B would never have ever bet against the Bears. I was secretly routing for the Colts only because B always gives me such a hard time about the 49ers!

We missed being there. It was just B and I watching the game. (Nice and quiet without the mess!)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

You were "SECRETLY" rooting for the Colts?? There's no fun in that! You have to OPENLY root for the opposition, that's the funnest. Give 'em hell!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Jazzy said...

I know, but it is no fun when it has no affect on the other person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home